Sunday

Operation Don't Be Fat Day 5

10/17/2009
Day 5 of 182

SEVEN STRAIGHT DAYS OF EXERCISE!!!! 24.5 MILES WALKED/JOGGED!
Weighed in: 239.5 lbs
weight lost to date .3 lbs (not exactly the progress that I was hoping for)

I awoke this morning to a very wet and very soggy morning. This type of weather makes it harder to motivate myself to go out and work out.) Remember, I do not have a gym membership and have little access to work out aids, so I use the outdoors as my gym.
I did not sleep well last night. My husband and I are experiencing an extraordinary amount of stress. I woke around 2:30 and finally fell back to sleep around 4:30. All in all I slept 8 hours, but not consecutively.
My legs feel 100% better, pretty much pain free! My abs and my back are a little sore, but nothing more than expected. I have resolved not to weigh myself until Monday. . . we will see about that.

Activity
(I actually was able to talk my husband into walking with me today even in the rain!)
3.5 miles (in 55 minutes. . he slowed me down a bit)
biceps curls: 3 sets of 15
Tricep extensions: 3 sets of 15
Crunches 150
Push Ups: 3 sets of 12
Abdominal Lifts: 3 sets of 10
Calf Raises: 125
Total work out time: 1 hour 40 minutes

Meals:
1.5 eggs
1 whole wheat pancake
3 strawberries
1 oz pineapple
1/2 banana
8 oz soy protein drink
1 cup coffee
Tuna Salad Sandwich ( two slices hole wheat bread, with celery and pickle)
1 medium apple
Large mixed salad
1 whole wheat pizza bagels (cut in half with mozzarella cheese, veggies and tomato sauce)
1 low fat yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment