Sunday

Operation Don't Be Fat Day 13

10/25/2009
Day 13 of 182

My workout pants are falling down! It's almost time to give them away! :)
Sunday
Sunday is officially my "Off Day." It is the day that I allow myself a recovery from exercise and try not to focus too much on my diet. This does not mean that I eat whatever, whenever. I am still very mindful about my caloric intake, but I figure that it is one day and as long as I don't go overboard it is fine.
I think that everyone, especially when dieting and exercising, should allow themselves a little freedom or else it makes those binges harder to avoid.

My mom seems to think that I am exercising too much. Too much weight. Too much hard cardio. Until she becomes a dietitian or I am told differently I am going to do what is right for me.

My husband revealed that his pants have been fitting more loosely for a week now, which, needless to say frustrates me since he is NOT exercising and has subtly changed his diet. He was afraid to tell me because he didn't want me to feel discouraged. Just one more example of how differently women and men gain and lose weight. Jerk.

I obtained a bicycle today so that I can add a little diversity to my workout. It was my brothers and needs some TLC, but I am excited.

Weigh in coming Tuesday. . . . :( I am scared):

Activity
1/2 mile walk with my mom's two puppies

Meal
2.5 eggs
2 oz salmon
1/2 cup hash browns
8 oz tomato juice
Java Trio (flavored mocha)
1/4 reses peanut butter cup
1 gummy candy
1 box fun size dots
3 tootsie rolls
Tuna sandwich (two slices whole wheat bread, celery, onion, mushrooms)
small garden salad (dressing on side)
1/2 garden burger with white bun (had melted blue cheese crumbles and avocado, lettuce and tomato, pickle)
4 tater tots

No comments:

Post a Comment