Sunday

Operation DOn't Be Fat Day 6

10/18/2009
Day 6 of 182

Today is Sunday and boy is my back and chest sore! It hurts to breathe, sit, move, stand and lie down! UNBELIEVABLE!
With that said, I have decided not to work out (well, really work out) today out of sheer pain and agony. I believe that I deserve a day off. My husband and I are going to meander downtown and walk the streets and/or parks.

Activity
Light Light walk, probably about 1.5 miles collectively

Meals
2 Soy sausages
2 eggs
3 strawberries
2 oz pineapple
1 banana
16 oz Gatorade ( I bought the powdered version and mix it with twice the recommended amount of water, that way my water is not so boring and I am getting the added potassium and sodium)
1 California Roll
3 oz Tuna (Grilled)
1/2 cup white rice
1 yogurt
3 squares of 70% cocoa chocolate
1 Long Island Iced Tea
1 protein bar

No comments:

Post a Comment