Monday

Sunday day 111

1/31/2010
Day 111 of 182

My life went back to normal today. . . .if you can call my schedule normal. I returned to work today and things returned to my abnormal normalcy. Work was rough, but that is to be expected.

Sooo, things in life never follow a logical pattern. I went to my doctor SO scared and full of anxiety concerning my weight and expectations. I have, since I have kept, gained anywhere from 5 to 7 pounds.

I have been lackadaisical as of late in my exercise yet intentional with my dietary choices. You can always focus on the tangibles, but it is the intangibles that are the most difficult to control and trouble shoot. Life is full of curve balls and every twist and turn is inconceivable.

Activity:
1 mile

Meals
Special K cereal with milk
16 oz Gatorade
small salad with dressing on the side
4 oz halibut
1/2 bun
small salad

No comments:

Post a Comment