Tuesday

One One Five

1/4/2010
Day 115 of 182

Well, it has been a few days since I fell off of my bike, which I continue to get crap about. I keep trying to tell people that it wasn't my fault, but it doesn't seem to make a bit of a difference.

My schedule continues to frustrate me and it changes on nearly a daily basis. It's all about establishing a routine, but that is proving to be impossible. I left for work today at 9:00 A.M. and got back home this evening at 8:00 P.M. My body still thinks that it is operating on a night owl's schedule so adjusting to an earlier mindset is actually pretty difficult.

Activity:
2 miles

Meals
Special K cereal with blueberries
power bar
16 oz Gatorade
small salad
granola bar
banana
red bull (12 oz)
large salad with salmon

No comments:

Post a Comment