Monday

The 110th day

1/30/2010
Day 110 of 182

I have had a friend in town for the before mentioned funeral, and I have been busy entertaining company. I knew that this would impact my regular schedule, so I went into this weekend with that knowledge in hand.

So, I started my "period" (I hate that term) and I now realize why my weigh in was so skewed and why I freaked out. . . I am going to reweigh myself in 3 days so that I can get an actual weight, sans girl time. I am guessing the numbers will be slightly down. . probably an additional three to four pounds. . . good to me.

I am planning on going out tonight, visiting the "Shanghai Tunnels" downtown tonight, then dinner, then drinks, then Voo Doo Doughnuts (great for the diet)
so, it's nice to hang with family and friends, but emotionally draining.

Activity:
2 miles

Meals
6 oz Gatorade
1 piece toast
2 slice pizza
2 pieces pita bread with hummus
1.5 glass wine
2 vodka soda
1 voodoo doughnut
1 piece pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment