Wednesday

one one four

02/03/2010
Day 114 of 182

I woke up this morning in excruciating pain beginning at the tip of my toes, progressing throughout my entire body. My "accident" yesterday proved to hurt even more than I could imagine. I guess the older you are the harder you fall. As a child, I use to bounce more, but now that I am getting older, it is becoming apparent that I no longer bounce, I simply fall and hit the ground like a bag of rocks.

I actually got a blood blister on the tip of my toes and right now my appendages appear to resemble a Dalmatian but with purple and blue spots. I am walking with a limp because my knee is so sore and bruised and I was unable to walk or jog today. . . so that kind of sucked. Just add that to the list of inactive days.

I took my stupid bike to the bike shop yesterday so that I could fix the broken piece, twenty six dollars and a lot of shame later, drove the bike back home. Now, I can't complain too much about my Walmart special bike since I got it for free, but the guy who repaired my bicycle had no problem with making me feel embarrassed about my crappy, heavy bike. He also pointed out that it is too small for my height, which is no surprise because I got it from my sister in law who happens to be about a foot shorter than me. I informed my bicycle technician that this is just my starter bike and that I plan on purchasing a higher quality piece of machinery. . . Hopefully sooner than later.

Activity:
none

Meals
odwalla granola bar
naked juice
special k cereal with blueberries and milk
2 crispy bean burritos
1/4 cheese quesadilla
2 beers

No comments:

Post a Comment