Tuesday

Day 119

2/8/2010
Day 119 of 182

I woke up today feeling a little under the weather. I feel like I am trying to get sick and I have had a hard time getting motivated to work out. I made an attempt to workout and after 2 miles, I felt exhausted and decided that it was enough.

I read recently that moderate exercise stimulates the immune system for a brief while after working out and those that work out on a regular basis are far less likely to get ill over all. Knock on wood, I have managed to get through this winter so far without getting really sick. There have been a few days where I felt like I was going down, but then I rebounded without incident. I hope that this is the same for this time around.

Activity:
2 miles

Meals:
naked juice
1/2 quesadilla
8 oz gatorade

1 comment: