Saturday

ODBF Day 121

2/10/2010
Day 121 of 182

It seems like everything in our house is either falling a part or breaking right now!I swear, there are probably half a dozen projects that need to be tackled, some of which will cost nothing, but a few that will most likely cost a little or perhaps, a lot. The most recent of which was our dryer. It bit the dust today and it is most likely dead. I kind of was expecting it though, because I have noticed that it didn't start automatically after pressing the start button several of the times that I most recently used it. . . and today it died. Adios dryer, thanks for all of the years of service. That means that I must now sacrifice my Wii Fit Board until next payday.

Maybe my currently unemployed husband will try to fix a few of the broken things around our home. . HINT HINT.

I have been losing a little bit of my motivation lately, I must admit. I am not sure what it is, a little lethargy, not feeling well, crazy schedule, most likely a menagerie of it all. I haven't done any strength training in a few weeks and my aerobic activity has dwindled to four times a week. I need to dig deep to rekindle my motivational spark. I hope that I can get the fit board soon so that I can spice things up a bit. I am beginning to feel a little bored with my current routine. I have not been eating enough fruits and veggies either. . I have a long list of the things that I am doing wrong, I must keep focused on things that I am doing.

Activity:
3 miles

Meals:
Cereal with milk
banana
tuna sandwicb
apple
yogurt
sushi

1 comment: