Saturday

Day 120

2/09/2010
Day 120 of 182

I got up very very early this morning, I had to make an appointment in Salem, then had to be back in Portland by 11:00. . . I am not a morning person. I have never claimed to be nor will I ever be.

So, I endured a tedious and mind numbing work meeting, the only benefit being that I was able to enjoy an ice cold beer at the end of it, then I was off and barely beat the rush hour traffic home.

We have had some very nice days as of late, and I know that the groundhog saw his shadow, but judging by the weather today, one wouldn't know it. It is 60 and sunny! I got home and took Chula and the dog for a walk and soaked up some of the warm air and sunshine. I am preparing myself for a long and hard Valentine's Day weekend, so I am trying to soak up some calm before the certain madness.

Activity:
3 miles

Meals:
Grande Latte
Granola Bar
3" subway sandwich
16 oz Gatorade
handful baked Lays
1 beer
3 slices cheese pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment