Tuesday

Fall off and get back on (day 113)

02/02/2010
Day 113 of 182

I awoke today with the best exercise intentions. I got up early and I ventured out for a workout. I completed nearly four miles and was prepared for a bike ride and an additional walk. . . but, as I have discussed, things happen.

I went out for my run and that went o.k. and my day progressed. I noticed, while I was at the track, the variation of people frequenting the venue. It had it all, the fat and the thin, the fit and the unfit, the runners and the walkers, the young and the old. It was interesting how one common interest brought so many different people together.

I got home and I decided to go for a bike ride to go grab my lunch. . . that was until my pedal broke and I fell (hard) off of my bike into the street. Falling as a thirty something is not as easy as it was as a child and I hurt all over from the incident. I have multiple bruises and it basically sucks. So, I hurt and my efforts were in vain.

Activity:
3.5 miles

Meals
Oatmeal
power bar
16 oz gatorade
6" tuna sandwich
1 bag baked lays
1/2 power bar
7 oz salmon
wedge salad
bread

No comments:

Post a Comment